Bulgari Hotel, Knightsbridge, London, UK
What’s so great about this pool?
If you’re looking for a pool in a Knightsbridge luxury hotel, this is probably the one for you! The pool is built in a lengthy colonnaded hall. There are textured stone walls so it looks like something out ancient Rome. It is surrounded by loungers on which you can relax and there are a small private cabanas, so you can have privacy. And it’s in an incredible location. All in all, it is quite stunning.
- It is 25 metres long – big enough for vigorous exercise.
- Very attractive, the pool is lined with shimmering green and gold mosaics
- Opening hours are 6.30am to 10.00pm during the week and 7.30pm to 9.00pm at weekends.
- Children between 8 and 16 are admitted between 8.00am to 10.00am and from 4.00pm to 5.00pm. At all other times it is adults only.
- Around the main pool are cabanas – special shelters where you are screened and can relax in privacy
- The Bulgari offers four types of aquatic therapies – ideal for building muscle, getting fit or for recovering from minor injury
- A vitality pool – next to the main pool – has invigorating full-body sprays designed to put the spring back in your step.
See more luscious pools
So the pool’s fab – what about the hotel?
The Bulgari is a modern, upmarket boutique hotel with an assortment of 85 stunning rooms and suites, which – in terms of luxury – rival anything in the world. The largest suites have two bedrooms, a dining room and a kitchenette – filled with state of the art appliances.
A superb bar, a top class restaurant and beautifully designed lounge are ideal places to meet friends or just to sit with a drink. There is even a cigar lounge, where you sample Havana cigars!
What else is there to do around there?
The hotel is in the heart of Knightsbridge – probably the most stylish and exclusive part of London. This means that you’re right next to the famous stores such as Harrods and Harvey Nichols as well as the top boutiques in Knightsbridge and Sloane Street. Across the road is Hyde Park – probably the most beautiful park in London, where the rich still exercise their horses on Rotten Row. It’s an area where the rich and fashionable hang out – and it’s fun!
A short walk along the park takes you to the Albert Hall – one of the most famous music venues in London – as well as the major museums – the Science Museum, the Natural History Museum and the Victoria and Albert. And it’s within easy reach of famous areas such as Chelsea and The West End.
Dive in and book